Now that you've seen our zine, we hope you'll make your own. Go ahead and one up us—nothing would make us happier.
To give a healthy dose of focus to your zine-making, here are the guidelines we've been using for our zine, which we've been calling a sort of "Pecha Kucha of Print."
1. 10 spreads maximum (20 pages + a cover) - "can be read cover to cover in 1 subway ride"
2. About 1 topic - an idea with an opinion. This is also your edition's title.
Some helpful tips
• Try to bang it out in less than 1 week. It'll keep you focused, and help you finish the project.
• Find a photocopier and a friend who knows how to use it.
• Have no fear. Don't worry, you can always make another one.
• Invite feedback. It'll help make your next zine better.
Made a good one? Tell us about it. Sharing is caring after all. firstname.lastname@example.org